Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Spring at the Cottage

The prettiest time of the year is here,
spring flowers and lush green leaves.

It always seems to feel like
I've been given a zap of ''spring'',
straight to the veins,
and my favourite little gardening fork and I end up
spending quite a lot of quality time together :) 
These are what I found 
while I was having a wee wander round this morning...









... celebrated an anniversary this month -
it's been two years since we arrived at the cottage
though it seems like only yesterday
that we were lugging the furniture up the stairs!

When we first saw the cottage it was winter time,
so you can imagine my delight when, by the time we moved in,
it was spring time,
and the garden was just starting to bloom
like it is now.
Spring at the cottage -
definitely my favourite time of the year.
You just never, never know
what you will find
 when you have a little wander round the garden,
and 'aint that the beauty of it :)

No comments: