Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Finished :)

I've finished the room :)
Well, almost -
still needs a little quilt for the end of the bed,
and another couple of pillows,
but apart from that,
it's done!


I love the change -
so fresh and airy and pretty much how I imagined it might look.


Loving it!!


Specially love the wardrobe..


...made a little key trinket,
with a button from Barb ...


Remember the green bathroom...
not green anymore!!


Let me loose with a paint brush, why don't 'cha!!
And while I was looking for stuff,
under the house,
(you would not believe the stuff that's under there!)
I found this really really icky old chair,
disgusting dark brown varnish,
and a little rickety,
but look at her now!


And out on the front verandah,
my gorgeous old family chair now sits,
where I will no doubt sit in the sun from time to time,
listening to the birds maybe,
enjoying a cuppa,
and thinking about the next thing:)


Getting ready, now,
for lots of visitors -
coming to see the rugby.
Go the All Blacks!!!
See you,
Jenny




4 comments:

Simone de Klerk said...

You did an amazing job, Jenny! Your guests will feel so happy and relaxed there.

Elizabeth said...

You are so gifted. I just love it and I want to come and stay!!!!

brandy1 said...

Your room is perfect. I love it.Guests will feel very happy in that room. Loved the key tag Jenny. I hope I can come down one day and stay and do lots of stitching too. Shirley

Leeanne said...

I love it!!